1. A positive result on the antinuclear antibody (ANA) test is diagnostic of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
2. Which of the following is not a common dermatological symptom of SLE?
3. Lupus is associated with second-trimester pregnancy losses because it can cause:
4. SLE is more common in women than in men by what factor?
5. Which of the following drugs is not associated with drug-induced lupus (DIL)?
We'll send you $100 if we print your diagnostic challenge. Send case description (app. 450 words) with final diagnosis and outcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org.