1. The leading cause of neonatal morbidity and mortality in North America is:
2. Which of these pathogens is associated with bacterial vaginosis?
3. Which disease can’t be transmitted vertically in utero or perinatally but is often transmitted by breastfeeding?
4. Universal screening for Group B Streptococcus is recommended
5. Universal screening for gonorrhea is recommended
Find the answers in our feature on infections in pregnancy.
Find the answers in our feature on infections in pregnancy. http://www.parkhurstexchange.com/clinical-reviews/nov08/pregnancy_infection
We'll send you $100 if we print your diagnostic challenge. Send case description (app. 450 words) with final diagnosis and outcome to: email@example.com.